Masport Crossjet 2WD Crossjet 2WD
The Masport Crossjet 2WD will operate in very demanding conditions that conventional Ride-on mowers are not suitable for. These mowers offer great stability and traction because they have a low centre of gravity with more superior weight distribution than a conventional Ride-on mower. This allows the mower to climb hills and slopes even when slippery or dry, and over rough ground where other mowers struggle. The Crossjet can tackle high grass, brush, blackberry, gorse, thistles, and most overgrown and out of control vegetation.
- Features a genuine U.S.A manufactured Vanguard Briggs & Stratton engine
- Heavy duty steel cutting deck
- The heavy duty solid steel blade carrier runs two swing back blades, these are made from hardened and tempered steel
- These crossjets are able to mow through high grass as well as thick vegetation, gorse, brambles and generally overgrown areas
- All the operational controls are ergonomically placed so everything is conveniently within a hand or foot touch away
- Refined steering system which is easy to turn and resistance free, the steering ball allows the operator to turn quickly and precisely with one hand when required - improving reaction time and control
Delivery can be arranged. Please request a quotation.
If goods received are damaged or faulty, we will replace those goods so long as they are returned to us within 7 days of purchase, and original packaging is provided. Proof of purchase must be provided.
Any shipping costs to be borne by the purchaser, unless otherwise agreed upon prior to return.
After 7 days, returns and refunds are subject to manufacturer’s warranty.
A CHANGE OF MIND IS NOT A REASON FOR A REFUND (NZ Consumers Act)
Please ensure you are 100% certain of your purchase
- No refunds on special orders
- No refunds on spare parts (unless faulty per Consumers Act)
- Goods accepted for refund at Management’s discretion only
- Any goods accepted for refund are subject to a 15% re-stocking and admin fee