Typhoon Utility 460
This steel chassis mower is perfect for rough conditions where it's not necessary to catch the grass. The steel chassis will handle the knocks and the side discharge design will spread out the cut grass.
* Powered by Briggs & Stratton 125cc OHV Series 450E Primer 4 stroke engine
* 460mm (18") heavy duty steel chassis
* Unique twin blade system with a swingback feature to protect the crankshaft from damage if the mower should strike a solid object
* Front 175mm (7") and Rear 175mm (7") adjustable dual bearing wheels
* Reinforced lower handle for added strength
* Side Discharge Only
Delivery can be arranged. Please request a quotation.
If goods received are damaged or faulty, we will replace those goods so long as they are returned to us within 7 days of purchase, and original packaging is provided. Proof of purchase must be provided.
Any shipping costs to be borne by the purchaser, unless otherwise agreed upon prior to return.
After 7 days, returns and refunds are subject to manufacturer’s warranty.
A CHANGE OF MIND IS NOT A REASON FOR A REFUND (NZ Consumers Act)
Please ensure you are 100% certain of your purchase
- No refunds on special orders
- No refunds on spare parts (unless faulty per Consumers Act)
- Goods accepted for refund at Management’s discretion only
- Any goods accepted for refund are subject to a 15% re-stocking and admin fee