Masport Contractor ST S21 3n1 SP K
The Masport 21" Self Propelled professional mower features a commercial grade 3 speed transmission and is powered by a commercial Kawasaki FJ 180V engine. This mower is designed for large yards, small acreage and commercial use. The heavy duty high arch steel chassis is able to withstand sandblasting and hard impacts and is combined with the Quadcut 4 blade cutting system resulting in superior cutting, mulching and catching performance. The heavy duty cast alloy wheels are extremely tough and are designed to operate under commercial conditions limiting possible down time.
- Powered by Kawasaki 179cc OHV Series FJ 180V IC 4 stroke engine
- Cast iron sleeve in cylinder
- 540mm (21") deep draw heavy duty steel chassis
- Steel front bumper and engine guard offer protection to the cutting chassis
- Bolt in front axle with steel bearing plates bolted directly to the chassis
- GT Agility PRO 3 Speed Commercial transmission - Ground speed 3.74km/h - 6.63km/h
- Masport Quadcut® 4 Blade Disc System for superior catching due to increased airflow
- Cut, Catch, Mulch & Rear Discharge
- Large, wide diameter, professional grade, heavy duty, cast aluminium Front 200mm (8") and Rear 225mm (9¼") wheels with synthetic rubber tyres and precision 6202 sealed ball bearings
- Comfortable and sturdy upturned upper handle with soft grip, large diameter and heavier gauge
- Robust lower handle with additional bracing for extra durability
- 3 position handle locking system for different height settings
- Large capacity Commercial Dacron Catcher with dust cover
- Rear Discharge Chute designed for safe discharge of grass when mowing without a catcher
- Zone start for comfortable stating position
- Domestic Warranty - 5 Year Mower Parts & Gearbox, 2 Year Kawasaki Engine
- Commercial Warranty - 1 Year Mower Parts & Gearbox, 2 Year Kawasaki Engine
Delivery can be arranged. Please request a quotation.
If goods received are damaged or faulty, we will replace those goods so long as they are returned to us within 7 days of purchase, and original packaging is provided. Proof of purchase must be provided.
Any shipping costs to be borne by the purchaser, unless otherwise agreed upon prior to return.
After 7 days, returns and refunds are subject to manufacturer’s warranty.
A CHANGE OF MIND IS NOT A REASON FOR A REFUND (NZ Consumers Act)
Please ensure you are 100% certain of your purchase
- No refunds on special orders
- No refunds on spare parts (unless faulty per Consumers Act)
- Goods accepted for refund at Management’s discretion only
- Any goods accepted for refund are subject to a 15% re-stocking and admin fee